Re-Employing America (REA) Career Fair
Reinvest. Rehire. Restore
Register today for our career fair where you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with national, regional, local companies and organizations.
- Discuss employment opportunities in your specialized area.
- Get tips onsite from a resume writing specialist.
- Get onsite image and career consulting advice from the experts.
Re-Employing America (REA) was established in 2012 to bring together corporations, governmental agencies, small businesses and other organizations with veterans, women, minorities and other potential employees in an effort to match qualified candidates with employment opportunities.
In addition, we want to assure that the unemployed and underemployed are provided every opportunity to successfully compete in the marketplace. Don't wait, reserve your spot today!
Companies that will be in attendance include:
- Coca Cola Company
- US Postal Service
- State Farm
- DC Water is Life
- Graduate School USA
- ssb Enterprise
- Williams Adley & Co
- Brand Speaks
- US Dept of Energy
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Protocol International
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
Please submit your information in the required fields as indicated below: